"The Messenger" (
Abeno goes to the Underworld to find clues about Ashiya's father, but was unable to obtain definitive information. Meanwhile, the high school Ashiya and Abeno attend to holds the Cultural Festival and the two are in charge of promotion.
In the middle of the two's promotion, they meet Zenko who walks around the festival as she apparently lost sight of Yahiko who she had brought with her. While Yahiko enjoys his time at the festival, Fuzzy locates him and sends Ashiya a signal. The trio catch Yahiko doing mischief.
Just when the story of Sakae was out of their minds, a new information from Yahiko is――.
Characters in Order of Appearance
Characters in bold denote the characters' first proper/debut appearance.
- Haruitsuki Abeno
- Hanae Ashiya
- Shinji Fushimi
- Norito Saga
- Zenko Fujiwara
- Sakae Ashiya (flashback, transformed into by Yahiko)
- Aoi (flashback)
Anime and Manga Differences
- In the manga, when Haruitsuki was telling Yahiko to leave, Hanae remembers Sakae's visit when he was young. In the anime, this does not happen.
- The flashback scene showing Yahiko saying he actually hates cultural festivals is also anime-only.
- The part in the manga where Ashiya offers Yahiko cream puffs and begs him to transform into Sakae was skipped.
- The anime only adapted the first four pages of Chapter 51.
- The anime only adapted pages 6-15 of Chapter 52.
|Season 1||Season 2|
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13||14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23 • 24 • 25 • 26|